With every sun comes a new day. A new beginning.
每一次日出都带来新的一天,新的开始。
A hope that things will be better today than they were yesterday。
仿佛今天的一切都会比昨天好。
But not for me. My name is Eep.
但我不这么想,我是一妹。
And this is my family, the Groods.
这是我的家人,咕噜家族。
If you weren't clued in already by the animal skins, and sloping forehead, we are caveman.
从我们身上的兽皮和倾斜的前额,就能知道我们是原始人。
Most days we spent in our cave, in the dark.
大部分时候,我们整天泡在漆黑的洞穴里。
Night after night,day after day。
日复一日,夜复一夜。
Yep. Home sweet home。
没错,这就是我甜美的家。
When we did go out e struggled to find food in the harsh and hostile world.
我们离开洞穴的唯一原因就是在恶劣的环境中寻找食物。
And I struggled to survive my family.
我还得忍受我的家人。
We were the last once around. There used to be neighbors.
我们是硕果仅存的人类了。以前曾有过邻居。
The Gorts, smashed by a mammoth.
戈兹家族,被长毛象踩扁了。
The Horks, swallowed by a sand snake.
霍克家族,被沙蛇给吞了。
The Erfs, mosquito bite.
尔夫家族,被蚊子咬到。
Throges, common cold.
索格家族,得了感冒。
And the Croods, that’s us.
咕噜家族,就是我们。
The Croods made it, because of my dad.
能存活下来是因为我爸。
He was strong and he followed the rules.
他很强壮,而且一切都按照规定来。
The ones painted on the cave walls.
就是洞穴墙上的那些规定。
Anything new is bad, curiosity is bad.
新东西都不好,好奇心不好。
Going out at night is bad. Basically, anything fun is bad.
晚上外出不好,基本上只要是有趣的事情都不好.
Welcome to my world.
欢迎来到我的世界。
But this is a story about how all that changed in an instant.
但是这个故事说的是,这一切如何在一夕之间改变。
Because what we didn't know was that our world was about to come to an end.
因为我们不知道我们的世界即将走向末日。
And there were no rules on our cave walls to prepare us for that.
而我们洞穴墙上的规定没能让我们做好准备。
You are supposed to wait for my signal, Eep?
你应该等我信号的,一妹?
We’ve been in that cave forever.
我们已经在洞穴里待了一辈子了。
Three days is not forever.
三天不是一辈子。
It is with this family.
在我们家就像度日如年。
Eep, would you come down here?You’re being so dramatic.
一妹,你下来好吗?你太夸张了。
No, Sandy, come back here.
不,珊蒂,回来。
Remember the signal. Good girls wait for the signal, Ugga.
记住那个信号,好女孩儿会等信号。娥姐。
As soon as I get Sanday, I’ll go back in, and you can give the signal.
我抓到珊蒂就回去,到时候你就可以发信号。
No, I mean, you're already out here.
算了,你都已经出来了。
I'm waiting for the signal, dad.
我在等信号,老爸。
Never mind, Thunk. Just come out.
算了,坦克。出来吧。
But if you don't give the signal, how do I know you're my died?
可是你没有发信号,我怎么知道你是我老爸?
The signal isn't so you know it's me.
信号不是让你确定我是你爸。
It’s so you know I wasn't eaten by an animal.
是让你知道我没有被动物吃掉.
Then why is the signal an animal noise? Doesn't that just confuse things.
为什么信号是动物的声音呢?那样不是让人分不清楚吗?
I don't know. I'm still waiting for the signal.
我不确定安不安全,我还在等信号。
Mom, we’re ready to leave.
妈,我们准备走了。















今天的学习到这里就结束啦



